If you're on the HSBC network you can view and manage your HSBC pension by going to My Pension.
If you're not on the HSBC network you can click here to go to My Pension. You'll need your user name and password to log in.
To find out more about the DC investment fund managers:
To get help and guidance, find information about the State pension, tax and lost pension benefits:
- MoneyHelper - Pension Wise: Pension Wise is a government service from MoneyHelper that offers free, impartial guidance about your defined contribution pension options.
- gov.uk/pensions: information and to get a State Pension forecast
- The Pension Tracing Service: find benefits from previous schemes
- The Pensions Regulator: how work-based schemes are regulated
- The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS): help with pension problems
- Pension Ombudsman: for pension complaints
- HM Revenue & Customs: tax information
To find a local independent
For free, independent and confidential advice on legal and financial problems.
Membership to Horizons is available to former HSBC employees and offers a range of content and features.
Supporting the health and wellbeing of current and former bank employees.