Build your financial confidence with Know You. It's an interactive programme that makes the complex simple, giving you the right tools and information to take full control of your finances, starting with pensions.
If you're on the HSBC network you can view and manage your HSBC pension by going to My Pension.
If you're not on the HSBC network you can click here to go to My Pension. You'll need your user name and password to log in.
To find out more about the DC investment fund managers:
To get help and guidance, find information about the State pension, tax and lost pension benefits:
- Pension Wise: offers free, impartial guidance to help you think about how to make the best use of pension savings
- gov.uk/pensions: information and to get a State Pension forecast
- The Pension Tracing Service: find benefits from previous schemes
- The Pensions Regulator: how work-based schemes are regulated
- The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS): help with pension problems
- Pension Ombudsman: for pension complaints
- HM Revenue & Customs: tax information
To find a local independent financial adviser, go to:
For free, independent and confidential advice on legal and financial problems.